Marlborough Town Council
 01672 512487 09:00-16:30 Mon-Fri

VisitMarlborough Instagram buttonbutton to Facebook pagebutton to Twitter pageYouTube link button

Marlborough Town Council
01672 512487 
  E-mail us  5 High Street, Marlborough, SN8 1AA   Weekdays 10am-4pm

social facebook box blue 64  social twitter box blue 64  info   

Temporary Road Closures & Highways News




Please note that we only receive advance notice about road closures, not roadworks such as temporary traffic lights.

Please go to where you will be able to see current and planned works to Wiltshire highways: road closures, roadworks e.g. temporary traffic lights and public events.  If you sign up (for free) you will be able to set up email alerts so you'll always be notified of scheduled works to roads in whichever part of Wiltshire you choose to define.

26-28 September - Coldharbour Lane (part)

12:00 midday 6 October - 08:00 8 October - A4 High Street and vicinity - Mop Fair

12:00 midday 13 October - 08:00 15 October - A4 High Street and vicinity - Mop Fair

17 October - Oxford Street (part) 
17 October to 12 December - Kingsbury Street (part), Southbound 

12 November - 10:00-11:30 - Marlborough Town Centre (Remembrance Parade)

27 November to 8 December - Coldharbour Lane
27 November to 8 December - Rawlingswell Lane

For details of all potential highways disruptions planned for the area please go to

for a county-wide map of current and planned roadworks go to, or contact Wiltshire Council on 0300 456 0100




Wiltshire Council has changed the way requests for Highways improvements and traffic surveys are processed. 

These will now be dealt with at a more local level by Marlborough Town Council. Read more



Wiltshire Council

Wiltshire Council's website has a comprehensive Highways section.

You can read about the Local Highway and Footway Improvement Groups, use it to find out about which roads are gritted in severe weather, apply for a road closure for a special event such as a street party, report an issue, make an insurance claim and much more.




Print Email