Invitation to tenderCreative tenders are invited to provide and install a new and refreshed play area at Wye House Gardens in Marlborough.
We are looking for something a bit different to the usual play equipment, which has maximum effect for minimum impact.
Providers should provide a fully costed design and scheme of works that encompasses the following:
• Provision for children up to 5 years
• A safe ‘sensory experience’ that enables exploration, creative play, and an appreciation of the natural environment
• Re-surfacing the site, and re-instating the play area boundary
• Inclusivity and accessibility for children with additional needs
• Provision for quiet reflection for elderly people
• Once received the Council will select its preferred tenders and will carry out targeted community consultation to ascertain best value and relevance, and as such tenders should allow a 3-month window of validity
Budget guide circa £25,000
Location: Marlborough Parks, Gardens, Open Spaces & Playgrounds – Google My Maps
Tender closing date: 30 November 2022
Contact details: Richard Spencer-Williams, Town Clerk
Tel: 01672 512487
Download this information as an accessible PDF here110.8 KB